Custom Wooden Doors for Discerning Homeowners in Atlanta, GA & Beyond
There is a company just outside of Atlanta, Georgia, that manufactures wooden doors in a manner reminiscent of the skilled craftsmanship of yesteryear. Tango Doors is a family-run, Atlanta-area business that is renowned for keeping old-fashioned door-building traditions alive. At a time when so many front doors across America look more or less the same, we produce wooden doors in artisanal fashion without ever sacrificing quality for the bottom line.
Every wood door that leaves the Tango Doors facility near Atlanta, GA, is a hand-made original featuring design components that have been individually hand-selected. Available in Brazilian mahogany or rustic walnut, any single- or double-door configuration is thoroughly customizable with regard to the following:
- Glass – Insulated glass is standard on all units. Choose clear glass or, if you wish, textured glass for added privacy.
- Grilles – Each door can be dressed with either decorative iron grilles (hinged for easy cleaning) or 1-3/8” wood muntins.
- Panels – Choose either raised or V-groove decorative bottom panels.
- Ornamental accents – Our wooden doors radiate old-world elegance with optional ornamental accents such as plinth blocks, wrought iron clavos (decorative nail heads), and strap hinges.
- Stain color – Tango Doors is a rarity among manufacturers of wooden doors in that we hand-apply all our stains. For long-lasting beauty, we always apply two coats of stain and three coats of polyurethane. Six different stain colors are available for our customers to choose from.
Though highly customizable, our doors nevertheless also come with a variety of standard features to enhance their performance. All our wood doors feature 1¾”-thick construction, energy-efficient glass, perimeter compression vinyl weatherstripping, matching frames, and heavy-duty hardware.
Contact Tango Doors today to request additional information about the wooden doors that we manufacture just outside of Atlanta, GA. All our doors come backed by a two-year parts and labor warranty, and are strictly manufactured on a made-to-order basis.